Get a guest pass
We love to encourage residents to use our online gate pass system. If this is your first time using this system you will need to do the following.
- When you log on for the first time, you will need to enter the ‘community code’ which is ‘HHP’ in all caps; then check “Remember”.
- Next, enter your User Name which is your current five (5) digit PIN number and then check “Remember”.
- Next, enter your password which is your last name in all CAPS.
- Press login.
- You will be taken to the main page.
- Click on ‘Guest List’ from the tabs on the top of the page.
- When the next screen appears, click on ‘Add a New Guest’. Enter the last name and first name of your guest on the appropriate lines.
- When the next screen appears, click on “Add a New Guest”. Enter the last name and first name of your guest on the appropriate lines.
- Next, enter the start date for the Guest Pass, then enter the end date. Passes entered via the Internet can only be requested for 10 days or less. If you wish to request a guest pass for a longer period (up to 60 days), you will need to call in the pass request to Security at either (843) 681-2459 or (843) 342-9980.
- The system will allow you to select “Add an Event with Multiple Guests”. This tab will permit you to place passes in the system for up to ten (10) guests for a single event such as a party for a specified day. If your event has more than ten (10) guests, you will need to add them, ten (10) at a time.
- Once you enter a guest, the information on that guest will appear in a table. You can edit each guest by clicking on the edit tab next to each entry.
- Under the “Contact Info” tab from the top of the page, you can provide your email and cell phone information. You may request using this function to be notified via text message or email when your guest picks up their pass.
If you have any difficulty, please call Security at (843) 681-2459 or (843) 342-9980.