Property Owner Decal
To update your Property Owner Decal you must bring your current registration, insurance, and drivers license to the POA Service Center located at 7 Surrey Lane. A Property Owner Vehicle Decal is good for two years.
- Owners and/or dependents residing with the Property Owner are eligible to receive a property owner decal.
- For new vehicles, a bill of sale is acceptable and Driver’s License, if within 45 days of purchase date.
- Rental Cars cannot receive decals.
- For a broken windshield, the decal must be scraped off and returned to the POA.
- Any person/persons who resides in the home with a property owner is eligible for a resident decal.
- A Resident Decal is good for one year.
- Any person/persons whose names are on a lease agreement are eligible for a Renter Decal.
- Decals are good for one year at a time or until lease terminates.
- Only family members of the Owners/Renters with a lease of NINE MONTHS or longer who live within a 50-mile radius are eligible for a Courtesy Decal. No exceptions!
- The owner must sign a courtesy form giving permission to issue/renew the decal. The Property Owner/Renter (nine months or longer) must come in and sign the form or have it mailed to them directly.
A variety of Commercial Decals are available for purchase at the POA Service Center. There are monthly, yearly, domestic, realtor, club members, and employee decals. Please call the POA Service Center at 843-681-8800 or visit the office to learn more about pricing and specifications.